Study of WSNs Security Route Based on Trust
- 712 Downloads
In order to find optimized the route communication protocol, lengthened WSNs the service life, this article introduces trust in the directed diffusion route protocol foundation to make the improvement, use trust substitution gradient, causes it to become one kind to have the security feature and the high load stabilization route protocol, through improves the DD route protocol, causes it to become a highly effective security the route protocol. The paper first introduced the security route’s design principle, then proposed based on DD improvement program DD-T, finally through the code simulation realizes two kind of protocols, the result indicated that the improved route protocol, enhanced the network safety performance.
KeywordsWSNs Trust Directed Diffusion DD-T
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Stephan, O., Xu, Q.: Information Assurance In Wireless Sensor Networks. In: IPDPS 2005 (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Shah, R.C., Rabaey, J.: Energy aware routing for lowenergy ad hoc sensor networks. In: IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), Orlando, pp. 350–355 (2002)Google Scholar
- 4.Schurgers, C., Srivastava, M.B.: Energy efficient routing inwireless sensor networks. Proceedings of Communications for Network Centric Operations: Creating the Information Force, 357–361 (2001)Google Scholar
- 5.Xing, M., Li, L., He, Y.: WSN security route protocol research Based on prestige mechanism. Wuhan University of Science and Technology Journal 31(6), 896–900 (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, C., Jia, X., Lin, Q.: Wireless sensor network security routing algorithm based on trust. Journal of China Institute of Communications 29(11), 105–112 (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Wu, P., Li, L.: Wireless sensor network credible route discovery algorithm (OL), http://www.paper.edu.cn