The Research of Smart Grid Applications Based on IOT
- 777 Downloads
The applications of Internet of Things (IOT) have been more and more popular with the development of information technology. The IOT provides people with more integrated and intelligent services. Now it has been applied in some fields. But it is still not applied in the fields of grids. This paper briefly introduces the related concepts of IOT and smart grid. Meanwhile, the design of smart grid based on the IOT is proposed. The smart grid interconnection architecture is given. In the end, it shows deeply intelligent grids is the urgency of industry development wherever from personal, public service and the government needs and it can provide mankind with better services.
KeywordsSmart Grid EPC (Electronic Product Code) WSN (Wireless Sensing Network) RFID (Radio Frequency Identification)
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yang, H.P., Ma, Z.H., Ning, H.S.: Double RFID label smooth upgrade of highway network toll collection system. Smart Cards and Electronic Labels (5), 36–38 (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Sun, X., Guo, C.: The Internet of Things networking technology and application. Science and Technology Information (26) (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, W., Wang, H., Xiao, Q., Yang, J.: The concept of networking analysis. Telecommunications Technology (01), 5–8 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Junhua: Based Intelligent the Internet of Things Digital Campus Research and Design. Wuzhou University (03) (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Jie, F., Zhen, X.: The Internet of Things to explore network architectures. Information and Computer (Theory) (08) (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Memorial. Development of The Internet of Things. Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications (Social Science Edition) (02) (2010)Google Scholar