The Design of Temperature and Humidity Control System Based on Fuzzy Control in Multi Incubators
- 811 Downloads
hatching systems requiring high control accuracy of temperature and humidity. Particularly temperature, small temperature change will significantly affect hatching time and hatching rate, and temperature and humidity is the controlled amount of interaction between two. Due to the coupling characteristics of temperature and humidity is difficult to establish a precise mathematical model, caused uncertainty in its control. Fuzzy control method witch proposed in this article will not only improve control precision, and to improve the robustness of control algorithms and adaptive capacity.
KeywordsIncubator temperature and humidity fuzzy control coupling
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang, S., Meng, Q., Wu, J.: The DCS of Waste Heat Power Generation of Cement Plant Based on Fuzzy Control. In: IEEE HIS 2009, pp. 247–251 (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, Z.: Automatic Thermal Control system. China Electric Rower Press, Beijing (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Zadeh, L.A.: Fuzzy sets. Information and Control, 338–353 (1965)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhu, J.: Fuzzy Control Principle & Application. China Machine Press, Beijing (2001)Google Scholar
- 5.Sun, B., Zhang, H.: The design of constant pressure water supply system based on fuzzy control. Electrical Automation (March 2002)Google Scholar