Design of Dual Phase Signals Generator Based on AD9833
- 832 Downloads
On the basis of analyzing the working principle of AD9833 chip, taking MSP430F135 as main circuit, a novel dual tunable phase difference signal generator based on AD9833 is designed. The hardware circuits consist of two channel signal generating circuit, dual phase amplitude modulating circuit, key and microcontroller circuit, display driving circuit and power source and so on. Testing results show that the signal generator has a lot of a lot of merits such as continuous adjustable phase difference of two channel signals, wide output frequency, stable frequency output, low output error, which can efficaciously address the shortcomings of modulating the phase difference of two channel output signals by phase-shifting network.
Keywordsdual signal generator adjustable phase difference direct digital synthesis AD9833
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yazhen, Z., Rongshan, W.: Design and Implementation a Signal Generator Based on AD9833 Chip. China Instrumentation 3, 60–63 (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Shangsong, C., Jia, L., Qing, G.: Electronic Measurement and Instrument. Publishing House of Electronic Industry (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Qing, G., Hailing, Y., Shangsong, C.: Design of Dual Tunable Phase Difference Signal Generator. Electronic Measurement Technology 30, 191–200 (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Ping, Y., Danhui, W., Liangyu, Y.: Application of DDS Technology in Sine Wave. Computer Measurement & Control 6, 1738–1740 (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Yun, X., Zhongjun, C., Kaihong, Z., Hong, Z.: Study of Double Channel Arbitrary Wave Generator Based on Direct Digital Frequency Synthesis. Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument 27, 515–519 (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Jiliang, Z., Sijiu, L.: Design of Signal Generator Based on AD9833 DDS Chip, http://www.paper.edu.cn
- 7.Guoliang, L., Liqing, L., Jinping, S.: Programmable Waveform Generator AD9833 and Its Application, vol. 6, pp. 44–48 (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Bin, H., Yingzheng, H., Kangsheng, Z.: Design of High Precision Programmable Waveform Generator System Based on AD9833. Electronic Design Engineering 17, 6–7 (2009)Google Scholar
- 9.Shenping, X., Yingyan, D., Hongbing, Z., En, Z.: Design of Signal Generator Based on AD9833. Development & Innovation of Machinery & Electrical Products 21, 67–69 (2008)Google Scholar