A Quantified Audio Watermarking Algorithm Based on DWT-DCT
An improved digital watermarking algorithm for audio was proposed based on DWT and DCT. Firstly, the binary watermark image which will be embedded to the audio convert signal was pre-processed; and the audio convert signal was divided evenly, the audio segments were selected from the divided audio, then by doing the DWT and DCT embedded the watermark to the low frequency coefficients of those audio segments which were selected; Finally, all of the audio segments were regrouped. The experimental results show that the proposed algorithm is more imperceptible and more robust against to the combinational attack.
KeywordsAudio Watermark DWT DCT Scrambling Quantization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Nishimura, O., Suzuki, R.: Time-spread Echo Method for Digital Audio watermarking. IEEE Trans. on Multimedia, 212–221 (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Gao, H., Niu, X., Yang, Y.: Synchronous digital audio watermarking algorithm based on the quantitative wavelet domain. The Journal of Beijing post and Telecommunications University 28(16), 102–105 (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Wu, F., Zhou, J.: The necessary conditions of two dimensions transform cycle digital image amold. The North University of Traffic 25(6), 66–69 (2001)Google Scholar
- 6.Chen, L., Yao, Z., Chen, L.: The project of audio frequency watermarking based on odd-even quantization fight synchronous attack. The Computer Engineering and Application 44(36), 112–114 (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Steinebach, M., Petitcolas, F., Raynal, F., Dittmann, J., Fontaine, C., Seibel, S., et al.: Stirmark benchmark: Audio watermarking attacks. In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Technology: Coding and Computing, pp. 49–54 (2001)Google Scholar