e-Test System Based Speech Recognition for Blind Users
The voice is the most basic means of interaction among people. If it is combined with computer, blind users are provided with more information and convenience. Also, it will develop e-learning, which is customized education in field of Internet-based services, to improve environmental education. The purpose of this paper is the employment in many different fields for blind users and provides e-learning education to overcome this terrible situation.
KeywordsBlind user e-Lerning Fourier transform
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kerkman, L.: Convenience of Online Education Attracts Midcareer Students. Chronicle of Philanthropy 16(6), 11–12 (2004); retrieved from Academic Search Premier databaseGoogle Scholar
- 3.Allen, I.E., Seaman, J.: Staying the Course: Online Education in the United States, 2008. Sloan Consortium, Needham (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Allen, I.E., Seaman, J.: Sizing the Opportunity: The Quality and Extent of Online Education in the United States, 2002 and 2003. The Sloan Consortium, Wellesley (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Adams, Russ: Sourcebook of Automatic Identification and Data Collection. Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York (1990); Yannakoudakis, E. J., Hutton, P. J.: Speech Synthesis and Recognition Systems. Ellis Horwood Limited, Chichester (1987)Google Scholar
- 6.Tavangarian, D., Leypold, M., Nölting, K., Röser, M.: Is e-learning the Solution for Individual Learning. Journal of e-learning (2004)Google Scholar
- 7.Assessment, Ellis Horwood Limited, Chichester, UK (1989)Google Scholar