Context-Driven Mobile Social Network Discovery System
Nowadays social network systems become essential ingredients in daily life. Meanwhile, with the booming of smart mobile terminals, mobile social network catches the attention of world. However, most widely used mobile social network systems are focused on perceiving neighbors with common interests, which is just a cross-section of social network. This paper proposes Context-driven Mobile Social Network Discovery System, a system that enables users to have an overall view of nearby social network resources and provides a platform for discovering and recommending nearby social network, taking an active part in social activities and establishing more useful relationships in social communities.
KeywordsContext Information Theme Awareness Procedure Smart Mobile Devices Mobile Social Network
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Tong, C.: Analysis of Some popular Mobile Social Network System. Helsinki University of Technology (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Miluzzo, E., Lane, N.D., Fodor, K.: Sensing meets mobile scoail networks the design, the implemention and evaluation of CenceMe application. In: Proceedings of the 6th ACM Conference on Embedded Network Sensor Systems, NY, USA (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Lin, Y., Sundaram, H., Kelliher, A.: Summarization of Social Activity over Time: People, Actions and Concepts in Dynamice Networks. In: Proceeding of the 17th ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, NY, USA (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Kao, K., Liao, I., Lyu, J.: An Indoor Location-Based Service Using Access Points as Signal Strength Data Collectors. In: 2010 International Conference on Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation (IPIN), pp. 1–6 (September 2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Meier, R., Cahill, V.: Steam: Event-based middleware for wireless ad hoc networks. In: Proceedings of 22nd International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems Workshops, pp. 639–644 (2002)Google Scholar
- 7.Chen, G., Kotz, D.: A survey of Context-Aware Mobile Computing Reaserch, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH (2000)Google Scholar
- 8.Schmidt, A., Adams, N., Want, R.: Context-aware computing applications. In: Proceedings of IEEE Workshop on Mobile Computing System and Application, Santa Cruz, California, pp. 85–90 (December 1994)Google Scholar
- 9.Chang, Y., Liu, H., Chou, L., Chen, Y., Shin, H.: A General Architecture of Mobile Social Network Services. In: Interational Conferenence on Convergence Information Technology, pp. 151–156 (November 2007)Google Scholar