The Hardware Simulation for the Interferometric Fiber-Optic Hydrophone Signals
A new scheme for the signal detection of fiber optical hydrophone system has been developed. A hardware simulation of the hydrophone signal has been realized and tested with the detection system based on Virtual Instrument. The practical measurement and theoretical analysis have indicated that the system has a good performance for hydrophone measurement, which can well be extended to the applications for the hydrophone array systems.
KeywordsHydrophone signal hardware simulation homodyne detection Virtual Instrument
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang, Z.X., et al.: Interference Optical Fiber Hydrophone PGC Demodulation Processing Research. Acoustics and Electronics Engineering 42, 11–13 (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Liao, M.: Research on the System of Phase Interferometric Optical Fiber Hydrophone, Master’s degree dissertation, pp. 13–17. Qinghua University, Department of Electronic Engineering, Beijing (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Hill, D.J.: The Evolution and Exploitation of the Fibre-optic Hydrophone SPIE vol. In: European Workshop on Optical Fibre Sensors, SPIE, vol. 6619, pp. 4–6 (July 2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Henning, M.L., et al.: At-Sea Deployment of a Multiplexed Fiber Optic Hydrophone Array. In: Proc. OFS, pp. 84–88 (1998)Google Scholar
- 6.Liang, S., et al.: Research on Demodulation of interferometric fiber-optic hydrophone. Chinese Journal of Sensors and Actuators 3, 36–42 (2001)Google Scholar
- 7.Intersil ICL 8038 Datasheet, http://www.EEworld.com.cn