Design Research on LTCC Band Pass Filter
With the development trend of modern wireless communications products’ miniaturization and high-performance, it makes corresponding requests on the design and research of microwave filter. Current study focuses on how to achieve high-performance filter with a smaller dimension. Apply LTCC technology to realize the lumped element-based microwave filter, so as to meet the high-performance requirements within a smaller dimension; this is the development trend of the filter and other passive components integration. This article use LTCC technology to research and analyze the design method for band pass filter, which is commonly used in microwave components. For the filter, establish a circuit model with network analysis method, introduce the transmission zeros according to the needs, and finally design the band pass filter with high-performance and smaller dimension.
KeywordsLTCC band pass filter design
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhao, C., Zhang, C.: Microwave Technology, pp. 1–4. Higher Education Press, Beijing (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Yang, H., Zhang, Q., Wang, J., et al.: Research Development on Microwave Dielectric Ceramics and Devices, Portland, p. 31 (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Eda, K.: Ultra-Small SAW Filter Works in Mobile Communication. Journal of Electronic Engineering 29(305), 54–57 (1992)Google Scholar
- 5.Nghiem, D., Williams, J., Jackson, D., et al.: Leakage of the stripline dominant mode produced by a small air gap. In: 1992 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium Digest, pp. 491–494. IEEE Inc., USA (1992)Google Scholar
- 6.Deng, C.: The Past, Present and Future of Filter. Electronic Products (7), 48–51 (2003)Google Scholar
- 7.Yang, B., Fu, X., Hu, Y.: New Advances of Low Temperature Co-fired Ceramics (LTCC) Technology. Electronic Components and Materials (6), 1–5 (2008)Google Scholar