China Aviation Electronic Miscellaneous Document System
The rapid growth of Chinese air passengers promoted the aviation industry, and prosperous requirements of air ancillary service appeared. At present, Chinese airlines continue to provide passengers with more ancillary products, but all rely on paper-based documents. This article focuses on the realization of the electronic miscellaneous document system, the research on paperless China aviation, and raises the system architecture. It is a theoretical foundation of China aviation electronic miscellaneous document system.
KeywordsElectronic Miscellaneous Document China Aviation Ancillary Service EMD System Interline Electronic Ticket
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Air Traffic Conference of America. ATPCO Optional Services Industry Sub Codes (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.International Air Transport Association. IATA PSCRM resolution 725f. Gevena (June 2010)Google Scholar
- 3.International Air Transport Association. Airline Guide to EMD Implementation, 1st edn. (July 2010)Google Scholar
- 4.International Air Transport Association e-services, http://www.iata.org/whatwedo/stb/e-services/Pages/index.aspx
- 5.IATA e-services gains ground, http://www.iata.org/whatwedo/stb/newsletter/Pages/May2010-e-services.aspx