Simulation Resource Dynamic Interactive Framework Research HLA-Based under Grid Environment
High level architecture (HLA) is IEEE standard of modeling and simulation, the simulation developed based on it is short of flexibility and not supports dynamic resource assign. Grid service is an interest field because of its capability in resource coordination, open-standards and high efficiency, but developer has to establish individual communication mechanism when the simulation based on grid service. In order to overcome the defect a dynamic structure framework was suggested, the framework integrates grid environment and HLA, and the paper proposes the interface of grid service and run time infrastructure (RTI) and the components of the framework. The results of the experiment prove the framework is effective and available, and the method improves the flexibility and dynamic management of simulation resource.
KeywordsGrid grid service distribute interactive simulation dynamic interactive
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.IEEE Standard 1516 (HLA Rules), 1516.1 (Interface Specification) and 1516.2 (OMT) (September 2000), http://www.dmso.mil/public/transition/hla/
- 2.Dahmann, J.S., Morse, K.L.: High Level Architecture for Simulation: An Update. In: Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE International Workshop on Distributed Interactive Simulation and Real-Time Applications, pp. 32–40 (1998)Google Scholar
- 3.Department of Defense, Defense Modeling and Simulation Office, “RTI 1.3-Next Generation Programmer’s Guide, Version 5” (2002)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, T., Zhang, C., Liu, Y., Zha, Y.: A Design of Distributed Simulation Based on GT3 Core. In: Grid and Cooperative Computing: Second International Workshop, Shanghai, pp. 590–596 (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Morse, K.L., Drake, D.L., Brunton, R.P.Z.: Web Enabling an Rti - an XMSF Profile. In: Proceedings of the IEEE 2003 European Simulation Interoperability Workshop, 03E-SIW-046 (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Zajac, K., Bubak, M., Malawski, M., Sloot, P.: Towards a Grid Management Systems for HLA-based Interactive Simulations. In: Proceedings of the 7th IEEE International Symposium on Distributed Simulation and Real-Time Applications, pp. 4–11 (October 2003)Google Scholar
- 7.Zong, W., Wang, Y., Cai, W., Turner, S.J.: Grid Services and Service Discovery for HLA-Based Distributed Simulation. In: Proceedings of the Eighth IEEE International Symposium on Distributed Simulation and Real-Time Applications (DS-RT 2004). IEEE (2004)Google Scholar
- 8.Dou, Z., Deng, G.: Under Grid Environment Dynamic Structure of Distribute Interactive Simulation Research HLA-based. Application Research of Computer 23(8), 78–83 (2006)Google Scholar