Phase-Locked Loop in Constant Speed Control System for the Flywheel Motor
- 152 Downloads
As high-speed flywheel system is hardly controlled by traditional methods. Mathematics of a phase-locked loop flywheel control system is modeled based on the basic principle of the 10-state phase-locked loop, Phase-locked loop control system simulation model are built on the Matlab platform, lower speed limit of the system is analyzed. Then, a 10-state digital Phase-locked loop chip UC3633 is introduced; the brushless direct current motor control system is designed and realized. The hardware experimental results show that the system can be locked at the two given speeds: 732.0rpm and 915.5rpm, with speed steady-state error being less than 0.1%. The experimental results are consistent with the theoretical analyses. Finally, lower speed limit of the hardware system is given.
Keywordsphase-locked loop 10-state phase detector flywheel control system constant-speed
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhang, Y., Hu, Y.: On PID controllers based on simulated annealing algorithm. In: IEEE Proceedings of the 27th Chinese Control Conference, pp. 225–228 (July 2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Moore, A.W.: Phase-locked loops for motor–speed control. IEEE Spectrum, 61–67 (April 1973)Google Scholar
- 4.Sun, G., Gu, Q., Liu, X.: Principle and implementation of an MC4044-based phase locked loop for constant speed control. Tsinghua science and Technology 5(4), 107–109 (2000)Google Scholar
- 5.Unitrode Inc. Unitrode UC3633 Data, pp. 3-132–3-141. Unitrode Corporation, American (1999)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhou, Z., Li, T., Du, K.: Realization of the permanent magnetic gyromotor controller based on a single chip. Electric Machines and Control Application 6(3), 213–216 (2002) (in Chinese) Google Scholar