Research on an Abnormal Situation Management System for Petrochemical Process Based on Core Parameter Fault Mode
- 145 Downloads
The qualitative and quantitative fault mode described with core parameter is obtained by applying automatic Hazard and Operability Analysis (HAZOP) based on Signed Directed Graph (SDG) to the results of artificial HAZOP. And it proposed fault model to key parameters, combined with various fault diagnosis methods, research and development of qualitative and quantitative reasoning engine management for use in abnormal conditions. On this basis, it developed a software prototype of abnormal situation management system for petrochemical process. At last, the software is used in an actual process used to verify the validity of the technology.
KeywordsHazop Core Parameter Fault Mode ASM Fault Diagnosis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.IEC-61882. Hazard and operability studies (HAZOP studies) Application guide (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.History[EB/OL], http://www.asmconsortium.com/asm/dashboard.nsf?Open
- 6.Huang, Q.M., Qian, Y., Lin, W.L.: Advances of Fault Diagnosis for Chemical Process. Control and Instruments in Chemical Industry 27(3), 1–5 (2000) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 8.Li, A.F., Xia, T., Zhang, B.K., Zhang, Z.Q., Wu, C.G.: Computer aided HAZOP analysis based on SDG. Journal of System Simulation 15(10), 1394–1397 (2003) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 10.Wu, C.G., Zhang, W.H., Xia, Y.C., Na, Y.L., Wu, F.B.: Concise expression methods of qualitative algebra equation - affection equation and modeling. Journal of System Simulation 21(19), 5990–5997 (2009) (in Chinese) Google Scholar