Research of Individual Real-Time Monitoring System
- 115 Downloads
This system combines modern power-line-communication network to Physiological parameter monitoring technology, which accords with the trend that the network is becoming the new development direction of Measurement Technology and Instrument. The system can monitor the patients continuancely for 24 hours. Just take the very small device of data collection and wireless transmission subsystem, the Patients can move freely in a certain area. While the abnormal incidences happen, the system can immediately give an alarm automatically, in order to save the valued time for patients’ first aid.
In this paper a founding method and implement of the system for personal and real-time monitoring is described, including the operation of the whole system. The tests demonstrate that the system is stable, reliable as well as high timely and accuracy.
KeywordsElectric Circuit Software Design Power Line Serial Port Connection Module
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Liu, B.: The Design of DSP System based on Mobile Tele-monitoring Terminal. University precision instrument and photoelectron Engineering college, Tianjin (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Tang, X.: The development and characteristics of power line carrier techniques. Power Line System Communication (1), 22–24 (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Guo, J., Jiao, P.: Method to transfer physiological data through carrier-current communication. Health Equipment (10), 96–98 (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Dai, Y., Tang, X.: The Design Bases on Embedded System’s Portable Multi Parameter Healthy Guardianship Meter. Applications of Electronic Technique (9), 55–58 (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Li, Y.: The Body Temperature and Pulse Two Physiology Parameter Observation System is Realized Basing on PTR2000. Chinese Science and Technology Information (23), 67–68 (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Li, Q.: Design of Integrated Medical Monitoring System Bases on Bluetooth Technology. Southwest Jiaotong University, SiChuan (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, P., Wang, J., He, W.: Multipurpose Tele-monitoring System Based on Embedded Computer. Computer Simulation (7), 223–227 (2007)Google Scholar