Image Synthesis Based on Computer Graphics
- 158 Downloads
The computer simulation can conveniently model the real scenes at little expense. In this paper, in order to realize the synthesis of the object and background images, their image data is firstly obtained through computer simulation. In order to view the background and objects at different angles, the coordinate system is reset according to the principle of perspective transformation. Then, according to the characteristic values of image data, the visualization of the scene is made, and the scene is rendered with a programming language combining with the 3D graphics and model libraries provided by OpenGL. In addition, a unity of the color patches of the object image and background image is made to display the scene in reality. It is shown that this method has a good reference value regarding the image synthesis simulation.
KeywordsImage synthesis Object and Background OpenGL
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gao, C.X., Zhao, Q.J., Zhang, W.Y.: Fundamentals of Computer Graphics, 2nd edn. Posts & Telecommunications Press, Beijing (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, Y.H., Wang, J.: Method of generating infrared radiative scenes based on image synthesis. Infrared and Laser Engineering 36, 238–240 (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Cai, S.P., Shen, G.T., Cai, J.G., et al.: Generation of the Finite Element Model and Its Application on Thermal Analysis. Infrared Technology 31, 279–282 (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Liu, Y., Shen, G.T., Cai, J.G., et al.: Improved sea surface radiation models. Infrared and Laser Engineering 38, 19–22 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Xiao, X.: Workroom: OpenGL SuperBible, 2nd edn., p. 121. Posts & Telecommunications Press, Beijing (2001)Google Scholar