A Mobile Health Care Rule-Based System
The relation between patient and physician in most modern Health Care Systems is sparse, limited in time and very inflexible. On the other hand, and in contradiction with several recent studies, most physicians do not rely their patient diagnostics evaluations on intertwined psychological and social nature factors. Facing these problems and trying to improve the patient/physician relation we present a mobile health care solution to improve the interaction between the physician and his patients. The solution serves not only as a privileged mean of communication between physicians and patients but also as an evolutionary intelligent platform delivering a mobile rule based system.
KeywordsMobile Device Mobile Application Wireless Body Area Network Main System Communication Component
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gough, I., Doyal, L.: Theory of Human Needs. The Mac Millan Press, Basingstoke (1991)Google Scholar
- 3.Kuziemsky, C.E., Varpio, L.: A model of awareness to enhance our understanding of interprofessional collaborative care delivery and health information system design to support it. International Journal of Medical Informatics (in Press, corrected Proof, 2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Lynch, J., Smith, G., Kaplan, G.: Income inequality and mortality: importance to health of individual income, psychosocial environment, or material conditions. British Medical Journal 4, 200–214 (2000)Google Scholar
- 5.Machado, H.: Ciência e Humanismo. Novo paradigma da relação médico-doente. Livraria Almedina, Coimbra (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Machado, H.: The personalized health record (phr). Internal report, U. Porto, Portugal (2004)Google Scholar
- 7.W. H. Organization. Who. the determinants of healthGoogle Scholar
- 8.Ullah, S., Higgins, H., Braem, B., Latre, B., Blondia, C., Moerman, I., Saleem, S., Rahman, Z., Kwak, K.: A comprehensive survey of wireless body area networks. Journal of Medical Systems, 1–30 (2010), doi:10.1007/s10916-010-9571-3Google Scholar