Design of Multilayered Grid Routing Structure for Efficient M2M Sensor Network
- 714 Downloads
As heterogeneous sensor networking technology has recently emerged, researches on M2M network that consists of various sensor nodes have been actively carried out. In this research, a routing structure using the multi-level grid structure that could decrease multihop was designed in order to reduce energy consumption in the M2M network consisting of different types of sensor nodes.
KeywordsM2M Sensor Network Multilayered Grid Routing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Mitsui, H., Kambe, H., Koizumi, H.: Student experiments for learning basic M2M technologies by implementing sensor network systems. In: 2010 9th International Conference on Information Technology Based Higher Education and Training (ITHET), pp. 268–275 (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Aberer, K., Hauswirth, M., Salehi, A.: A middleware for fast and flexible sensor network deployment. In: The 32nd International Conference on Very Large Data Bases, pp. 1199–1202 (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Ye, W., Heidemann, J., Estrin, D.: An energy-efficient MAC protocol for wireless sensor networks. In: Twenty-First Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies, vol. 3, pp. 1567–1576 (2002)Google Scholar
- 4.Intanagonwiwat, C., Govindan, R., Estrin, D.: Directed diffusion: A scalable and robust communication paradigm for sensor networks. In: The 6th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking, pp. 56–67 (2000)Google Scholar
- 5.Woodrow, E., Heinzelman, W.: SPIN-IT: a data centric routing protocol for image retrieval in wireless networks. In: International Conference on Image Processing, vol. 3, pp. 913–916 (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Li, Y.-q., Li, L.-y.: Improvement and Simulation of LEACH Routing Protocol in Wireless Sensor Networks. Journal of Computer Engineering 35(10), 104–106 (2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Karp, B., Kung, H.T.: GPSR: greedy perimeter stateless routing for wireless networks. In: The 6th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking, pp. 243–254 (2000)Google Scholar
- 9.Thangiah, S.R., Nygard, K.E.: Dynamic trajectory routing using an adaptive search method. In: Proceedings of the 1993 ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing: States of the Art and Practice, pp. 131–138 (1993)Google Scholar