Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide Concentration Monitoring System for Freshness Management Based on RFID
- 730 Downloads
This paper proposed the oxygen and carbon dioxide concentration monitoring system for freshness management based on RFID(Radio frequency identity). The freshness can be checked by various factors that are humidity, temperature, oxygen, carbon dioxide, and so on. This paper especially focuses oxygen and carbon dioxide. These two gases concentration is changed by freshness and affect the food too. So we use sensor for monitoring these gases and combine sensor with RFID. RFID system is easy to manage of application system. Through this combined system, we are easier to run freshness of food.
KeywordsFreshness Sensor RFID Combined system Oxygen Carbon dioxide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chae, H.S., Ahn, C.N., Yoo, Y.M., Jang, A.R., Jeong, S.G., Ham, J.S., Cho, S.H.: National Institute of Animal Science Rural Development Adminstration. Journal of Korea Poultry 35(3), 247–253Google Scholar
- 2.Cho, S.H., Heo, J.Y., Choi, Y.J., Kang, J.H., Cho, S.H.: Effects of Grapefruit Seed Extract and An ion Solution on Keeping Quality of Mungbean Sprouts. Korean Journal of Food Preserrvation 12(6), 534–539 (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Cha, H.S., Hong, S.I., Park, J.S., Park, Y.K., Kim, K., Jo, J.S.: Respiratory Characteristics and Quality Attributes of Mature-Green Mume (Prunus mume Sieb. et Zucc) Fruits as Influenced by MAP Conditions. Journal of Korean Society Food Science and Nutrition 28(6), 1304–1309Google Scholar
- 4.Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/
- 5.Finkenzeller, K.: RFID Handbook, pp. 1–28. Wiley, ChichesterGoogle Scholar