Capacitive Humidity Sensor Tag Monitoring System Using the Capacitive to Voltage Converter (CVC)
- 738 Downloads
Recently, interesting in RFID sensor tag technology which can read information on smart card is increasing worldwide. Most of sensor tag has been developed as resistive type sensor tags. Resistive type humidity sensor requires temperature revision as the influence of temperature and there are special environment to detect low humidity of 15% or less. To solve this problem, circuit was composed that capacitive sensor is interlocked to resistive type sensor tag. The composed circuit is a capacitive humidity sensor which is connected to resistive sensor tags. Using the CVC circuit, capacitive humidity sensor change is output voltage. The output voltage connects with resistive sensor tag. Implemented system’s sensor value storage or real time monitoring experiment result was able to determine the usefulness.
KeywordsCapacitive sensor Capacitive to Voltage Converter RFID Reader Sensor tag Humidity sensor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jung, J.-Y., Yeo, J.h., Lee, H.S., Pyo, C.s.: Technology Trend of RFID Sensor Tags:electronic communication trend analysis, Article 22(3) (June 2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Zalbide, I., Vicario, J., Vélez, I.: Power and energy optimization of the digital core of a Gen2 long range. In: 2008 IEEE International Conference on RFID The Venetian, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, April 16-17 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Lim, C.S.: Capacitive Polymer Humidity Sensor full passive RFID sensor tag. In: The Korea institute of Electrical engineers Summer Conference Transactions (2003) Google Scholar
- 5.Kang, U., Wise, K.D.: A High-Speed Capacitive Humidity Sensor with On-Chip Thermal Reset. IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices 47(4) (April 2000)Google Scholar
- 6.Lee, S.-G., Kang, S.-Y., Park, C.-S.: Highly Linear Differential Transconductance Amplifier With Mixed Source-degenerations. In: The Institute of Electronics Engineers of Korea Summer Conference, vol. 31(1) (2008)Google Scholar