Design and Implementation of OSEK/VDX System Generation for Automotive Domain Software Development Platform
- 766 Downloads
This paper introduces software development platform and system generation tool based on OSEK/VDX standard which is established for automotive electric/electronic software development. It explains components of the platform and the structure of system generation tool we developed as a part of the platform in further detail. The OSEK/VDX operating system configuration of an application is described by writing a text script file of which the syntax and semantics given by the OSEK/VDX OIL specification. And the configuration is converted into lines of C codes using the system generator rather than loaded on startup. Also we present the design aspects of the tool related to development cycle of the platform and the tool itself.
KeywordsOSEK/VDX Code Generation System Generation Development Platform RTOS Configuration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.OSEK/VDX specification, OSEK/VDX Operating System Version 2.2.3 Google Scholar
- 2.OSEK/VDX specification, OSEK/VDX System Generation Version 2.5 Google Scholar
- 3.Freescale Reference Manual, S12X CPU V1 Version 01.01 Google Scholar
- 4.GNU Documentation, Development chain for the Motorola 68HC11 & 68HC12 micro-controllers Google Scholar
- 5.Ahn, S., Kim, J. and Kim, K.: Design of Development Tool for Automotive ECU based on OSEK/VDX. In: Proceedings of ISET (2009) Google Scholar
- 7.Sun, Y., Wang, F.Y.: A design Architecture for OSEK/VDX-based Vehicular Application Specific Embedded Operating Systems. In: Proceedings IEEE of Intelligent Vehicles Symposium (2005)Google Scholar