EOI: Entity of Interest Based Network Fusion for Future Services
The Internet has been getting popular to access by today’s life. For that, we need to construct a novel model of Internet architecture in a simpler and better way. The present paper talks about a new approach towards future services. This paper tries to build hybrid architecture by combining Joint Directors of Laboratory (JDL) model and SENSEI architecture. This hybrid model recommends data fusion process for Entity of Interest (EOI) based architecture. The EOI based fusion model has supported internet connectivity over things. The EOI has consisted user and machine (objects) in the domain of application. Thus, the proposed novel model will be applicable to all present and future applications domain ranging from energy sectors to the food sectors.
KeywordsFuture Internet Architecture JDL EOI Sensor Fusion
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hall, D.L., Llinas, J.: Handbook of Multisensor Data Fusion. CRC Press, Boca Raton (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.Blasch, E., Plano, S.: JDL Level 5 fusion model: user refinement issues and applications in group tracking. In: SPIE, Aerosense, vol. 4729, pp. 270–279 (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.The SENSEI Real World Internet Architecture: Sensei Consortium – FP7 Project Number 215923 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Bauge, T.: Components for End-to-End Networking, Management and Security and Accounting, SENSEI, Public Deliverable D.3.3 (2009), http://www.sensei-project.eu/
- 5.Waltz, E., Llinas, J.: Multi-Sensor Data Fusion. Artech House,Inc., Norwood (1990)Google Scholar
- 6.Hall, D.L., McMullen, S.A.H.: Mathematical Techniques in Multisensor Data fusion, 2nd edn. Artech House, Inc., Boston (2004)Google Scholar
- 8.Steinberg, A.: Threat Assessment Technology Development. In: Proceedings of the Fifth International and Interdisciplinary Conference on Modelling and Using Context (CONTEXT 2005), Paris (2005)Google Scholar
- 10.FM 34-130, HeadQuarters, Department of Army, Washington, DC, (July 8, 1994)Google Scholar
- 11.Shahbazian, E., Rogova, G., de Weert, M.J.: Harbour Protection through Data Fusion Technologies. Springer, Heidelberg (2005)Google Scholar
- 12.Web Services Description Language, http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl