A Design of Execution Tool for an IPTV Service Deployment
There are diverse terminal equipments like computer smart phone and tablet PC these days. According to the situation, service providers are developing and serving each Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) services depending on the user’s terminal equipments. However, these developments make inconsistent services and duplicate services causing waste of resources. Therefore, we suggest an IPTV execution tool independent on service deployment at IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS). The IPTV execution tool is composed with the part of user’s terminal design and part of Application Server (AS)’s service design. And, this tool reduces the dependence of the terminal platform and allows easy to develop IPTV services.
KeywordsIPTV IMS IPTV Service
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.3GPP TS 23.228, IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) V10.1.0 (June 2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Camarillo, G., Garcia-Martin, M.A.: The 3G IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) merging the internet and the cellular worlds. Wiley, Chichester (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Mikoczy, E., Sivchenko, D., Moreno, J.I.: IPTV Services over IMS: Architecture and Standardization. IEEE, Los Alamitos (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Xiao, Y.: Internet Protocol Television (IPTV): The Killer Application for the Next-Generation Internet. IEEE Communications Magazine (November 2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Khlifi, H.: IMS Application Servers Roles, Requirements, and Implementation Technologies. IEEE Computer Society, Los Alamitos (2008)Google Scholar