Material Information System According to Change of Building Type
This paper develops the virtual building technology that helps make building design effectively done by constructing building materials as components and assembling them as patterns. It also aims to develop the Flexible Building Design System that supports a technology which makes change of constructing easy and reduces the cost effectively through a simulation of building design like design, analysis, change information, etc., by grafting the virtual building technology into the process of building. It especially is possible for a designer and user to change a building easily by using patterns and according to the change, pattern information of materials needed and the plans of the building are made automatically. Kin-search that can be happened through personal proficiency or knowledge virtualization is also the reason why the technology should be embodied.
KeywordsSteel house Pattern Material Building Assembly
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kozaczynski, W., Booch, G.: Component Based Software Engineering. IEEE Software 5(9) (September 1998)Google Scholar
- 2.Gamme, E., Helm, R., Johnson, R., Vlissides, J.: Design Pattern: Elements of Reusable Object -Oriented Software. Addison-Wesley, Reading (1995)Google Scholar
- 3.Tonella, P., Antoniol, G.: Object Oriented Design Pattern Inference. In: Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance, pp. 230–238 (1999)Google Scholar
- 5.Korea Steel House Technical Association, Steel House, Sikong Publishment (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Jung, H.-s.: North America Steel House Supply and Technical Trend. Korea Steel Structure Association, 48–49 (2001)Google Scholar
- 8.Editorial Department, Steel House using STEEL STUD, House Publishing Company (2001)Google Scholar
- 10.Won, W.-y.: A Study on Module Design of Steel House Structure. KonKuk Univ. in Korea, Master’s Thesis, 66–69 (February 2010)Google Scholar
- 11.Jung, H.S., Choi, K.: An Introduction to the Construction of Low-Rise Steel-Framed Housing in Korea, vol. 12(1). RIST Pohang Univ, Korea (1998)Google Scholar
- 12.Jung, H.S., Lee, P.G.: Construction Optimization through use of Prefabricated Light-gauge Steel Panels, vol. 13(4). RIST Pohang Univ, Korea (1999)Google Scholar