SMCC: Social Media Cloud Computing Model for Developing SNS Based on Social Media
Social media-based Social Networking Service (SNS) has grown dramatically over the last decade. Numerous users have strengthened their human networks by joining SNS. Although many service providers tend to develop SNS according to the needs of users, it is difficult to develop SNS based on large amounts of social media using traditional techniques with related to processing and transmitting it in large and DB system for storing it. Therefore, in this paper, we present a new concept of Social Media Cloud Computing model (SMCC) combined with cloud computing environment that provides elastic computing resources for processing and storing big social media data and platforms for providing SNS’s development environments. Our services deal with the whole cloud computing services such as SaaS, PaaS and IaaS.
KeywordsCloud computing Social Networking Service Cloud services Cloud platform and Social media
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wikipedia (2011), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_media
- 3.Kim, M., Yoon, H., Lee, H.: An Intelligent Multi-Agent Model for Resource Virtualization: Supporting Social Media Service in Cloud Computing. SCI, vol. 365, pp. 99–111 (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Foster, I., Zhao, Y., Raicu, I., Lu, S.: Cloud Computing and Grid Computing 360-Degree Compared. In: Grid Computing Environments Workshop GCE 2008, Article no. 4738445 (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Armbrust, M., Fox, A., Zaharia, M.: A View of Cloud Computing. Magazine Communication of the ACM 53(4) (April 2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Raghavan, B., Vishwanath, K., Ramabhadran, S., Yocum, K., Snoeren, A.: Cloud control with distributed rate limiting. In: Conference on Applications, Technologies, Architectures, and Protocols for Computer Communications, pp. 337–348. ACM, New York (2007)Google Scholar
- 8.Li, X.-Y., Shi, Y., Guo, Y., Ma, W.: Multi-Tenancy Based Access Control in Cloud. Computational Intelligence and Software Engineering, 1–4 (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Ha, K., Kang, K., Lee, J.: N-screen service using I/O Virtualization thechnology. Information and Communication Technology Convergence, 525–526 (2010)Google Scholar
- 11.Song, S., Yoon, Y.: Intelligent Smart Cloud Computing for Smart Service. CCIS, vol. 121, pp. 64–73 (2010)Google Scholar
- 12.Rich, B., Thain, D.: DataLab: transactional data-parallel computing on an active storage cloud. In: 17th International Symposium on High Performance Distributed Computing, pp. 233–234. ACM Press, New York (2008)Google Scholar