A Study on the MSNR Cryptographic Processor Design Appropriate for the RFID/USN Environment
Creation of RFID/USN environment has increased very rapidly due to activation of ubiquitous. Security environment suitable for RFID/USN environment, however, failed to comply with the speed of security thread increase in reality. Therefore, this thesis presented MSNR suitable for RFID/USN. MSNR presented showed increase in processing rate of 1.3 times compared to existing AES and showed 2 times of improvement in performance in terms of overall system efficiency. Therefore, MSNR is considered as the cryptographic algorithm suitable to overcome conditions of environmental resource conditions such as RFID/USN.
KeywordsRFID/USN AES High Speed network management Condition State
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Information protection in ubiquitous environments (November 2008), http://www.eic.re.kr
- 3.NIST, AES Algorithm (Rijndael) Information, http://csrc.nist.gov/archive/aes/rijndael
- 4.Damaj, I., Itani, M., Diab, H.: Serpent Cryptography on Static and Dynamic Reconfigurable Hardware. In: IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications, aiccsa, pp. 680–684 (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.NIST: pseudo-random number generator, http://www.itl.nist.gov/div897/sqg/dads/HTML/pseudorandomNumberGen.html
- 6.Microelectronic Systems Laboratory, Implementation of DES Algorithm Using FPGA Technology (2002), http://www.alagger.com/des-vhdl/report.pdf
- 7.DES and 3DES cores, http://www.heliontech.com/des.htm
- 8.SEED block cryptographic algorithm, http://service2.nis.go.kr/pw_certified/seed.jsp
- 9.A candidate block cipher for the advanced encryption standard, http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~rja14/serpent.html