A Management for the Deployment of PoC Using Dynamic Routing Algorithm in the IMS Nodes
Nowadays, by increasing the network traffic in the IMS, the role of Network Management System (NMS) is very important because of limited network resource. It can perform two kinds of routing ways with the capability of static or dynamic routing. In the IMS network, network traffic is very fickle, therefore, a dynamic routing way is more efficient than static routing one because it can make the flow of traffic changeful among nodes in the IMS. In this paper, we suggest a management function of NMS, applying a dynamic routing algorithm in order to manage IMS nodes. Finally, we apply the algorithm by deploying a PoC service, one of the prominent application services in the IMS.
KeywordsPoC IMS SIP NMS SNMP
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Camarillo, G., Garcia-Martin, M.A.: The 3G IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) merging the internet and the cellular worlds (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.RFC 3859, A Presence Event Package for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) (August 2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Lee, J.-O., et al.: JNMWare: Java-based Network Management Platform. In: APNOMS (December 2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Jain SIP API 1.2 specification (December 2006) Google Scholar
- 6.Cho, J.-H., Lee, J.-O.: A Dynamic Routing Algorithm for Management of the IMS Nodes Using SNMP. In: KICS, vol. 36 (March 2011)Google Scholar