Enhanced Tag Identification Method for Efficient RFID System
Recently, many studies are made about RFID system which is spread in many areas such as logistics and distribution, medical treatment. For it is necessary to identify many objects during short time, RFID system needs the method to minimize the tag collision and to shorten the processing time for tag identification. Therefore, this paper proposes the method to identify the tag by using two readers, instead of conditions of only one reader which is generally used for the improvement of tag identification speed in RFID system. The proposed method minimizes tag collision and improves tag identification speed by identifying each of limited tag ID through the use of two readers.
KeywordsRFID Tag Identification Anti-collision Framed query tree Algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Lee, J.-K., Kwon, T.-Y., Choi, Y.-H.: Improving RFID Anti-Collision Algorithms with Multi-Packet Reception. The Journal of the Korean Institute of Communication Science 31(11A), 1130–1137 (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Weicheng, J., Chengfang, S.: An Anti-Collision RFID Algorithm Based on the Dynamic Binary. Journal of Fudan University. Natural science 44(1), 46–50 (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Songsen, Y., Yiqu, Z., Weidong, P.: An Anti-collision Algorithm Based on Binary-tree Searching of Regressive Index and its Practice. Computer Engineering and Application 40(16), 26–28 (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Juels, A., Ivest, R.L., Szydlo, M.: The Block Tag: Selective Blocking of Tags for Consumer Privacy. In: Proceedings of the 10th ACM Conference on Computer and Communication Security, pp. 103–111 (2003); ISBN:1-58113-738-9Google Scholar
- 7.Jacomet, M., Ehrsam, A., Gehrig, U.: Contactless identification device with anti-collision algorithm. In: Conference on Circuits, Systems, Computers and Communications, CSCC 2000. IEEE Computer Society, Athens (1999)Google Scholar
- 9.Cho, J.-S., Shin, J.-D., Kim, S.K.: RFID Tag Anti-Collision Protocol: Query Tree with Reversed IDs. In: ICACT 2008, vol. 1, pp. 225–230 (2008)Google Scholar
- 10.Kim, S.-C., Yeo, S.-S., Kim, S.-K.: A comparative Study on the passive RFID tag anti-collision. Korea Information Technology Convergence Society 3(2), 163–177 (2010)Google Scholar