A SSL VPN Design Method for Enterprise FMC Security System Development
Fixed mobile convergence service is an integrated environment which requires the function such as integrated authentication procedure, billing management, wire and wireless inter-networking, location management, and provides independent services of the connection technology. The connection technology in the integrated environment should provide fusibility, security, and elaborated connection control functions to the user, and also should provide convenience to the manager. Therefore, in this paper, we proposed a secure sockets layer virtual private network design method for enterprise Fixed mobile convergence security system.
KeywordsFMC Enterprise FMC Convergence SSL VPN Security system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.The Start of Full-fledged Enterprise FMC Service, ATLAS Research (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Ko, S.-j.: Standardization on FMC in the ITU-T. Telecommunications Review 18(4) (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Thomas, S.A.: SSL and TLS Essentials. Wiley, Chichester (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Barracuda Networks: VPN Technologies, Technical NThe Start of Full-fledged Enterprise FMC Service, ATLAS Research (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Barracuda Networks, VPN Technologies, Technical Notes (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Array Networks, SSL VPN vs. IPSec VPN, White Paper (2004) Google Scholar
- 7.VPN Security, Government of HKSAR (2008) Google Scholar