A Study of Disaster Preparedness Systems Operations Analysis and Financial Security Measures of Large Banking Network
The recent server system failure, which happened in April 2011, of Nonghyup bank left it in disgrace that the overall management of server system in the banking network has been in insolvent operation. It is one of the most urgent issues that the computer system administration and security should be properly managed as IT technology develops at speed of lightning. In this thesis, it will be comprehensively investigated how the financial institutions deal with the management system against the computer failure and the optimum solution to take care of their financial computer systems and information protection policies. For the optimized operation of banking network system, it is necessary to come up with the improvement plan through the quantitative evaluation of centralized and distributed processing system. The stability in the information protection system needs to deal with the role-based access control and distributed security management system against the access of internal & external users or illegal intruders. In this survey, it will be highlighted that the next generation of banking network infrastructure, which has been reinforced in terms of its stability.
KeywordsRBAC (Role Based Access Control) Centralized System Distributed Processing System Financial Security Banking network
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Baek, J.-I., et al.: A Study on Traceback by WAS Bypass Access Query Information of Database. Journal of The Korea Society of Computer and Information 14(12), 181–190 (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Park, S.-C., et al.: Barriers to information systems analysis, operational process improvement through research. The Journal of Korean Operations Research and Management Science Society, 136–140 (October 2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Jeong, S.-M.: Effective role for financial applications and secure role-based access control extract Applying, Korea Institute of Information Security and Cryptology. KIISC thesis Journal 18(5), 49–61 (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Mun, H.-J.: Sensitive Personal Information Protection Model for RBAC System. Journal of The Korea Society of Computer and Information 13(5), 103–110 (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Mogull, R.: Database Activity Monitoring Is a Viable Stopgap to Database Encryption for the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (and Beyond), Gartner (July 2006)Google Scholar