A Study on Smartphone APP Authoring Solution Design for Enhancing Developer Productivity
This paper is to propose an authoring solution design for the development of smartphone applications with optimized productivity, by reducing cost and time period of development. Especially, more emphasis is placed on design methodology for authoring solution for developers to develop a business application program running on smartphones with easiness and speediness. The final objective of the thesis is to propose a method on how to develop a daily work process program by industry on a real time basis, using an authoring solution for smartphone application. In other words, this thesis covers a high-tech authoring solution design for the smartphone applications to be used by experienced developers with enough working knowledge in office.
KeywordsSmartphone Smartphone Application Authoring Solution Developer Productivity Business Application
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kim, Y.J.: Research of web design management regarding to web accessibility, Design Management. SungKyunKwan University (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Kim, S.J.: A Study for Selecting Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool in Suitable of Homepage Characteristics. Computer Science Incheon University (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Chang, Y.H.: Design and Implementation of a Large Scale Qualification Management System for Performance Improvement Through the Use of a WCBT(Web and Computer based Test). Journal of The Korea Society of Computer and Information 13(2), 67–78 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Chang, Y.H., Seo, J.M.: Development of National Qualification Management System for Performance Improvement based on Real-Time Data Sharing. Journal of The Korea Society of Computer and Information 13(4), 214–220 (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Park, J.Y.: Design and Implementation of Application system for Mobile Internet. Computer Science Dongguk University (2001)Google Scholar
- 6.Yoon, S.S., Won, R.Y., Bae, P.S.: Real-Time Evaluation System for Acquisition of A Computer Certificate of Qualification. Journal of The Korea Society of Computer and Information 14(1), 221–228 (2006)Google Scholar