Intelligent Home System Based on WIFI
In this paper, we have designed an Intelligent Home System Based on WIFI. We use IEEE802.11/WIFI standards and the GPRS network to manage the family internal network. We mainly talk about the network structure, the design of nodes and remote control of GPRS network. The system which is less peripheral circuits, small power consumption, easy to control and low cost, can be widely used in ordinary households.
KeywordsWIFI wireless sensor nodes GPRS network AT commands
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Cai, J.: Intelligent Home System Design and Implementation Based on Linux. Wuhan University, Wuhan (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Samsung. S3C2410X 32-BIT Risc Microprocessor User’s Manual (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Azure Wave Corp. AW-GH321 Datasheet Version 0.2 (May 31, 2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Xiong, H.: Discussion about WIFI Technique and Its Application. Communications and Information Technology (168) (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Matthew, G.: 802.11 Authoritative Guide to The Wireless Network. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Li, L., Zhu, L., Ju, T.: The Research of 802.11 Wireless Network WPA security system. Journal of Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications 24(1), 78–81 (2004)Google Scholar
- 7.Simcom. SIM35i Hardware Interface Description v2.02 (June 2007)Google Scholar
- 8.Guo, H.: Design of The Wireless Terminal with Send and Receive Short Message Based on GSM Module TC35i. Southwest Petroleum University (2004)Google Scholar