The Study of Vehicle Roll Stability Based on Fuzzy Control
The virtual model of vehicle is built using ADAMS/Car. The yaw velocity and sideslip angle feedback controllers are designed based on the method of fuzzy control. Then co-simulation of vehicle stability is taken by ADAMS/Car and MATLAB/Simulink. It provides a useful method for co-simulation and vehicle roll stability control.
KeywordsMATLAB/Simulink Roll stability fuzzy control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li, B.: Simulation Analysis of Vehicle Handling and Stability. Huazhong University of Science & Technology, Wuhan (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Fan, C., Xiong, G., Zhou, M.: Application and improvement of virtual prototype MSC.ADAMS software. China Machine Press, Beijing (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.GB/T6323.1_94 Controllability and stability test procedure for automobiles–Pylon course slalom test. China Standard Press, Beijing (1994) Google Scholar
- 4.An, L.: Control method and co-simulation research of car electronic stability program ESP. Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Nanjing (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Ma, C.: The study of vehicle ESP system control model Based on MATLAB. Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Nanjing (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Getting Started Using ADAMS/Controls (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.ADAMS/Car User‘s GuideGoogle Scholar