Design of Calibration System for Vehicle Speed Monitoring Device
Design of one calibration system for vehicle speed monitoring device based on ground loop sensors using the direct digital frequency synthesis technology. The calibration system can generate one kind of sinusoidal signals attached onto the excitation loop sensors, which frequency, time interval is adjustable. The sinusoidal signal simulates the fast vehicle and couples with the signal from the ground loop sensor at maximum degree to excite the vehicle speed monitoring device, which performances can be verified by the calibration system.
KeywordsDirect digital frequency synthesis loop sensor vehicle calibration system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gao, F., Fang, Q.: The research on method of performance testing and verification for traffic loop-based speed meter. Shanghai Measurement and Testing (204), 27–28 (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Lin, Z.: The Calibration Scheme on Vehicle Speed Automatic Monitoring System. China Metrology (6), 107–108 (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Hao, X., Liu, G.: Design and Implementation of Calibration System for Vehicle Loop-based Speed-measuring Meter. Science Technology and Engineering 9(13), 3912–3915 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Nie, G.: Principle Analysis on Identification and Calibration for Loop Sensor Velocity Measurement System. China Metrology (4), 95–96 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Nie, G.: The research and implementation of identification and calibration equipment for loop sensor velocity measurement. China University of Petroleum (East China), Dongying (2008)Google Scholar