Study and Application of the Smart Car Control Algorithm
The speed and direction control of the own designing intelligent car is the core of intelligent car control system. In order to get fast, stable and reliable running on a different track, the system collects the discrete path information by an array of photoelectric sensors, the digital PID algorithm and indirect PID algorithm are utilized on the drive-motor and steering gear. Therefore, the system avoids the step-variation of intelligent car’s direction and speed change, eliminates the over-control and oscillation, and approximately obtains continuous control effect. The study show that the control algorithm has a nice self-tracing effect on the black and white(or large color difference)track.
KeywordsSmart Car Tracing Algorithm Photoelectric Sensor PID Algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kaisheng, H., et al.: Analysis the technology program of South Korean Smartcar model. Electronic Engineering & Product World (March 2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, Y., Liu, X.: Embedded Application Technology Tutorial. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Yang, X.-l.: Application of PID Arithmetic in Aptitude Vehicle. Experiment Science and Technology (August 2010) Google Scholar
- 4.Jia, X.: Feedforward-Improved PID Algorithm Applied in the Smartcar. Computer & Information Technology (December 2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Cai, G., Hong, N.: A Study of Navigation Based on the SmartCar. Electronic Science and Technology (6) (2009)Google Scholar