Retracted Chapter: Development Strategy for Demand of ICT in Medium-Sized Enterprises of PRC
With time passed, information and communication technology (ICT) has penetrated into all aspects of industrial production worldwide. ICT offer a new way in which ideas can be generated, communicated, and assessed. During the past years, medium-sized enterprises have played an important role in the economy. However, little attention has been paid to the usage of ICT in medium-sized enterprises in China. In this paper, we analyses ICT–based issues from technicians in Shandong Linyi Lingong automobile drive axle Limited Company. The methodology for carrying out the tasks mainly contains questionnaires according to normative Delphi technique. Some recommendations are proposed for medium-sized enterprises authorities to take in order to properly penetrate ICT in their production.
Keywordsinformation and communication technology Delphi ZPD gaps medium-sized enterprises
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Cunningham, L.X., Rowley, C.: Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in China: A Literature Review. Human Resource Management and Suggestions for Further Research, Asia Pacific Business Review 16(3), 319–337 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Raimonda1, A., Pundziene, A.: Increasing the Level of Enterprise Innovation through Informal Learning: The Experience of Lithuanian SMEsGoogle Scholar
- 5.Information and Communication Technology Strategic Plan, 2005-06 to 2009-10. University of Oxford (retrieved August 2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Cyphert, F.R., Gant, W.L.: The Delphi technique: A case study. Phi Delta KappanGoogle Scholar
- 7.Vygotsky, L.S.: Mind in Society: The development of higher psychological processes. Harvard University Press, Cambridge (1978)Google Scholar