Preliminary Exploration of Volterra Filter Algorithm in Aircraft Main Wing Vibration Reduction and De-noising Control
In order to reduce vibration and noising of the aircraft main wing through the active control algorithm, research of non-linear adaptive filter algorithm is very important. This paper carries out variable step-size uncorrelated algorithm study based on traditional Volterra LMS algorithm. Through simulation of weakness and moderate intensity correlation input signal, the improved algorithm achieved good effect, and convergence speed is greatly improved, after 500 times iteration, weight coefficient mean-square error norm (NSWE) can achieve -60dB, but traditional Volterra LMS algorithm can only achieve -6dB, which proved the convergence of the rapidity and precision.
KeywordsVolterra series LMS non-linear adaptive filter convergence speed convergence precision
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jin, J., Li, D., Xu, Y.: New uncorrelated variable step LMS algorithmand its application. Computer Engineering and Applications, 57–58 (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Liu, L., Hu, P., Han, J.: A Modified LMS Algorithm for Second-order Volterra Filter. Journal of China Institute of Communications, 122–123 (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Long, J., Wang, Z., Xia, S., Duan, Z.: An Uncorrelated Variable Step-Size Normalized LMS Adaptive Algorithm. Computer Engineering & Science, 60–61 (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Aboulnasr, T., Myas, K.: A robust variable step-size lms-type algorithm: Analysis and simulations. IEEE Trans on Signal Processing, 631–639 (1997)Google Scholar
- 5.Lee, J., Mathews, V.J.: A fast recursive least squares adaptive second-order Volterra filter and its performance analysis. IEEE Trans on Signal Processing, 1087–1102 (1993)Google Scholar
- 6.Li, F., Zhang, H.: A new variable step size LMS adaptive filtering algorithm and its simulations. Journal of Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications (Natural Science Edition), 593 (2009)Google Scholar