Smart Pulse Wave Detection System Using Intelligence
The pulse rate in the human species is a significant factor in oriental medicine. Pulse wave is a potential energy which has been generated by main artery expansion from the left ventricle, transforms into kinetic energy and passes through the vessel wall to the peripheral nervous system. In this paper, observations of patterns will be used to determine the blood circulation pulse wave which has been differentiated twice through the process of APG (Accelerated Photoplethysmo Graph). Moreover in this paper, it proposed the algorithm which diagnoses the patient’s health condition using intelligence method.
KeywordsPulse wave Fuzzy Expert system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Lee, Y.J., Lee, J., Lee, H.J., Yoo, H.H., Choi, E.J., Kim, J.Y.: Study on the characteristics of blood vessel pulse area using ultrasonic. Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine Researches 13(3), 111–119 (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Lee, J., Lee, Y.J., Lee, H.J., Choi, E.J., Kim, J.Y.: Designing a stabilized process of pulse analyzing method using sigma 6. Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine Researches 12(2), 85–92 (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Lee, Y.G.: Diagnostic atlas 2 analyzing pulse, pp. 11–14. Chungdam books (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Gunal, S., Edizkan, R.: Subspace based feature selection for pattern recognition. Information Sciences (2008)Google Scholar
- 8.Leung, K.S., Lam, W.: Fuzzy Concepts in Expert Systems. IEEE Computer, 43–56 (September 1988); Looney, G.C., Alfize, A.A.: Logical Controls via Boolean Rule Matrix Transformation. IEEE Trans. on SMC 17(6), 1077–1082 (1987) Google Scholar
- 9.Looney, G.C.: Fuzzy Petri Nets for Rule- based Decision Making. IEEE Trans. on SMC 18(1) (January/February 1988); O’Rourke, M.F., Kelly, R.P., Avolio, A.P.: The Arterial Pulse, 1st edn. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia (1992) Google Scholar
- 10.Gong, Y., Chen, H., Pu, J., Lian, Y., Chen, S.: Quantitative investigation on normal pathological tongue shape and correlation analysis between hypertension and syndrome. China Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Pharmacy (2005)Google Scholar
- 11.Gunal, S., Edizkan, R.: Subspace based feature selection for pattern recognition. Information Sciences (2008)Google Scholar