Real-Time Intelligent Home Network Control System
The real-time intelligent home network control system is the system which can control and monitor intelligent home network anytime and anywhere with mobile devices. In this study, to embody the real-time control system for intelligent home network, I designed the sub-module which can control various USN senses with using ZigBee, and organized the GUI environment into the client module to drive by users with mobiles devices.
KeywordsHome-Network ZigBee USN Embedded-System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Mo, J.J.: Effective Promotion of u-City by u-Service Model, Graduate School of Information and Communication. Dankuk University (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Gupta, R.K.: Introduction to Embedded System (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Sung, K.D.: Politics Direction to Promote the Establishment of u-Sensor Network. Chuenpa 116 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Ho, J.B., Sung, K.Y., Kyo II, J., Heon, Y.D.: Consideration for Information Protection in the Environment of RFID/USN. Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute, ETRI (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Hyuk, C.W.: Demonstration Project of Home Network and Future Plan. Korea Ministry of Information and Communication (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Zigbee Alliance, http://www.zigbee.org
- 7.Chang, S.J., Dong, K.I.: ZigBee, Andong University (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.In, J.H.: IEEE 802.15.4 WPAN Technology. Electronics and Engineering Association (2005)Google Scholar
- 9.Sung Il, Y., Kyung, S.K.: Designing Transmission System for Mobile-Based XLM Text and Its Implementation. Konhju Media and Information University (2002)Google Scholar
- 10.Sun, O.Y., Chul, S.K.: Designing Ubiquitous Home Automation System for 35m2 Apartment Adopting USN Environment. Game & Entertainment Paper (2006)Google Scholar
- 11.Ministry of Information and Communication, IT Information Statistics, http://www.mic.go.kr
- 12.Korean Wireless Network, http://www.korwin.co.kr