The Intelligent Video and Audio Recognition Black-Box System of the Elevator for the Disaster and Crime Prevention
Recently, increasing in social crimes and the needs for social safety networks, there are needs of the strengthened security in the area of the elevator due to accidents and crimes. However, the elevator system is lacking the solution of the security by relying on the existing CCTV cameras for crimes. In this paper, we propose the intelligent sensing system combining with video and audio analysis so that we build the integrated proactive response system detecting the accident using sensors, video and audio data, checking the elevator system remotely. We will be built the specialized security system of the elevator to respond the accident quickly.
KeywordsElevator Black-box Video Audio CCTV Security Intelligent
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Korea Elevator Safety Technology Institute: Elevator Structure and Principles, http://www.kest.or.kr/html/05_information/elevator_organization.php
- 2.Jang, J.-m.: Elevators of the latest technology trends. The Korean Society For Elevator Engineering (December 2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Roschier N.-R.: Up-Peak Handing Capacity by Destination Control. KONE Internal Report (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Kim, J.-c.: Implementation of a Elevator Control System Using CAN Communication. In: Proceedings of The Korean Society for Elevator Engineering (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Liu, K.: Research on Internet-based monitoring and diagnosis for hoist equipment. Master’s thesis of Taiyuan University of technology (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Hongfang, Y.: Research on Internet-based telemonitoring and diagnosis for FMS. Automated Manufacturing 22(5), 23–26 (2000)Google Scholar
- 7.Hyundai E.: Remote Monitoring System Development Report (2004)Google Scholar
- 8.Shin, S.-S., Yu, B.-S.: Realization of Elevator Display System with Operating Schedule Information (EDOSI). Journal of Korea Information Processing Society: Part A 12-A(1) (2005)Google Scholar