Agents Tasks Reallocation for Collaborative Urban Supply Chain Management
The companies often face contradictory challenges dealing with quality of services on one hand and ways to make benefits and deal with as demand as possible on the other hand. Moreover, the Supply Chain Management (SCM) has to deal with a highly dynamic environment. By this fact, to improve the QoS, it is important for theses companies to react rapidly facing the disruptions and system failures due to this dynamic. In this paper, we proposed to integrate a Service Oriented multi-leveled MAS, which includes a tasks reallocation based on residual resources protocol, into a collaborative SCM platform. We illustrate our proposition by a case study where we develop reconfiguration concept which is the main functionality of our Collaborative Urban Supply Chain (CoUSuC) platform.
KeywordsCollaborative Supply Chain role-based holonic MAS tasks reallocation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Koestler, A.: The Ghost in the Machine. Arkana Books (1969)Google Scholar
- 5.Moyaux, T., Chaib-draa, B., D’Amours, S.: Supply chain management and multiagent systems: An overview. In: Chaib-draa, B., Müller, J. (eds.) Multiagent Based Supply Chain Management, pp. 1–27. Springer, Heidelberg (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Ribeiro, L., Barata, J., Colombo, A.: Mas and soa: A case study exploring principles and technologies to support self-properties in assembly systems. In: IEEE International Conference on Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems Workshops, pp. 192–197 (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Guo, L., Ghanem, M., Curcin, V., Azam, N.: Intelligent agents in the service-oriented world - an industrial experience report. In: Proceedings of the 2009 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Joint Conference on Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technology, WI-IAT 2009, vol. 01, pp. 693–696. IEEE Computer Society, Washington, DC, USA (2009)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 10.Boudali, I., Fki, W., Ghedira, K.: How to deal with the vrptw by using multi-agent coalitions. In: International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems, pp. 416–421 (2004)Google Scholar
- 13.Adam, E., Berger, T., Sallez, Y., Trentesaux, D.: Role-based manufacturing control in a holonic multi-agent system. International Journal of Production Research 49(5) (March 2011)Google Scholar