The Dimensions of Romanian Consumers’ Interest in Adopting High-Tech Products
This paper is based on a quantitative marketing research conducted in Romania in 2010 about the attitude of consumers from Brasov city regarding the acquisition of high technology products for personal consumption. High-tech products industry is in a continuous process of development and the pace of developing new products in this area is very rapid. But it raises the issue of the extent to which these products are accepted by the market. This paper aims to explore using a multivariate method, the main factors that define the current behavior of consumers across the high-tech products.
Keywordshigh-tech products consumer behavior marketing research factor analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hyde, R.: Key Issues in High-Tech Marketing, www.3rdperspective.com/documents/KeyIssuesHighTechMarketing.doc
- 2.Mohr, J., Sengupta, S., Slater, S.: Marketing of High Technology Products and Innovations, 3rd edn. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Zikmund, W.K.: Exploring Marketing Research, 5th edn. The Dryden Press (1994)Google Scholar
- 6.Malhotra, N.K.: Marketing Research. An Apllied Orientation, 4th edn. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs (2004)Google Scholar
- 7.Petcu, N.: Statistica. Teorie si aplicatii in SPSS. Infomarket. Brasov (2003)Google Scholar
- 8.Constantin, C.: Sisteme Informatice de Marketing. Aplicatii in SPSS. Infomarket, Brasov (2006)Google Scholar
- 9.Lefter, C.: Cercetarea de marketing. Teorie si aplicatii. Infomarket, Brasov (2004)Google Scholar