College Student Management in Credit System
Credit system reform is the direction of our college and university education and brings a huge challenge to student management. Colleges and universities should gradually explore a suitable credit system reform based on national and their own conditions. Under the new student management characteristics and requirements of credit system, counselors, other school department personals and related regulations need to change correspondingly, which will fully reflect student-centered school educational management and teaching guidelines.
Keywordscredit system education student management tutorial system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Maoyuan, P.: Higher Education. Fujian Education Press (1984) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Lingling, Z.: Credit is difficult to resolve the issue of adult learning. Market News (March 30, 2003) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Zou, X.-P., Jian, L., Hong, L., Hong, L.: Problems and Countermeasures of Credit Management. China Higher Education Research (7) (2001) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Guanghua, Z.: To implement the credit system as a breakthrough point to promote the teaching management reform. China Higher Education Research 5 (2003) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Jun, L., Xiaoping, S.: Thoughts and Countermeasures of Credit System. China Higher Education Research (2) (2004) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Ting, L.: Practice and Reflection Tutorial System. Business (1) (2008) (in Chinese)Google Scholar