Research of Strategy of Shandong Sports Tourism’s Development Depending on the Eleventh National Games
In order to provide relevant theoretical help for Shandong sports Tourism’s development, taking Shandong sports tourism as the research object, this paper analyzed the advantages and the problems of Shandong sports tourism, studied the influences of the Eleventh National Games and on this basis looked for the countermeasures of Shandong sports Tourism. The authors believe that the only outlet is to combine government’s macro-control, self-improvement of the sports tourism, and taking the opportunity of the Eleventh National Games with each other.
KeywordsShandong sports tourism the Eleventh National Games development
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Sun, C.: Current State of Sports Tourism and Research on Its Relevant Development. Modernization of the Business Sphere 556, 37–40 (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Jia, L., Cheng, Y.: Impacts upon Jinan’s Economy and Society of the Eleventh National Games. Neijiang Science and Technology 07, 134 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Zheng, Y.: Research on the Development of Dalian Sports Tourism in the Post-Olympics era. Learning Theory 13, 56–58 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, B.: Beijing Olympic Games’ Effect and Countermeasures on China Tourism. Sports Science 2, 77–78 (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Chang, H.: Situation and Prospects of Sports Tourism in China. Sports Culture Guide 1, 33–34 (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.He, Q.: Situation, Problems and Countermeasures of Sports Tourism. Journal of Shanxi Normal University Physical Education Institute 20, 24–25 (2005)Google Scholar