Application of ActiveX Technology in the Remote Dynamic Monitoring System Based on B/S
For the purpose of implementing industry remote Dynamic monitor based on the web in the MIS, the structure of system is the thin client model as Browser/Server, the html files which embraced ActiveX controls are downloaded on the client, the method of ActiveX control is called to access data port, and the remote data on the client are transferred by the way of ADO. In the paper, an application example is given according to the working experience, which introduces how to apply the technology of ActiveX and ADO to B/S system structure. It is proved by practice that efficient and secure internet application software can be developed by adopting this system structure.
KeywordsB/S ActiveX ADO Dynamic Monitor System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Microsoft Corporation. ActiveX Controls (Internet Explorer_ActiveX Controls), http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/components/activex/activex_node_entry.asp
- 2.Zimmerman, S.: Designing ActiveX Components: Implementing Internet Communication, http://www.Microsoft.com/msdnonline
- 3.Zimmerman, S.: Designing ActiveX Components with the MFC Doeument/View Model, http://www.Microsoft.com/msdnonline
- 4.Tall, E., Ginsburg, M.: Late Night Activex. Ziff-Davis Press, New York (1996)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, L., Zhong, C.Q., Zhang, L.Y., et al.: Development of dynamic acqusition system of industrial field temperature data on WWW. Journal of Dalian University of Technology 44, 906–911 (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Qiu, P., Chen, J.-h., Chang, Q.: Study of XML&SQL Server and Application in Distributed Integration. Measurement and Instruments. 17, 4369–4372 (2007)Google Scholar