Research on the Trust Game Model of Stockholders Harmonious Management: From the Social Capital Viewpoint
According to some of the problems that exist in corporate governance, we use game theory methods, raise Social relations network of the corporate governance from the perspective of social capital mutual trust and harmonious cooperation. On the basis of Company harmony and all of the relevant stockholders to get the state of an orderly, coordinated and complementary, establishment of a trust game model, should help supervision try to solve the various problems that exist in corporate governance and achieve the harmonious management of the company.
KeywordsHarmonious managemen Corporate governance Trust Game
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhou, H.-y.: Social capital:the compare with Bourdieu, Coleman and Putnam. Compare with Economic and Social Systems 4, 46–53 (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Chen, Q.-g., Cheng, X.: The study of ”Social capital” theory to a new progress. Guizhou Financial Services Institute Journal 5, 79–82 (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Hua, Z.-y.: Corporate governance:social capital research embedded. Western Finance 4, 45–48 (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Yao, X.-t., Xi, y.-m.: A majority of the public thinks, Social network theory and its application in the research application. Journal of Xi’an Jiaotong University 4, 19–23 (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, C.-j., Wen, Z.-m.: Game cooperation with the stockholders of the company’s and financial management harmony. Modern Management Science 9, 25–28 (2005)Google Scholar