The Empirical Study of Individual Housing Loan Credit Risk Based on Proximal Support Vector Machine
The purpose of this paper is to reduce the default rate of personal housing loan and accurately predict whether or not the borrower defaults. Based on the data of individual housing loan, this paper employs a proximal support vector machine (PSVM) to explore the credit risk factors. Then the paper constructed the credit risk assessment system of individual housing loan. The data of individual housing loan was from China Construction Bank of Shaanxi branch in Xi’an market. The empirical results not only show that PSVM can accurately predict credit risk assessment of personal housing loan, but also can quickly and accurately judge whether or not the borrower break a contract.
KeywordsPSVM Credit risks Housing loan
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Kau, K.: An Overview of the Option-Theoretic Pricing of Mortgages. Housing Research 6(2), 217–244 (1995)Google Scholar
- 5.Quercia, S.: Residential Mortgage Default: A Review of the Literature. Housing Research 3(2), 341–379 (1992)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, f., Jia: An Empirical Study of the Factors Influencing Residential Mortgage Defaults: The Case of Hangzhou. China Economic Quarterly 4(3), 739–752 (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, x.: Research on Risk Management of Commercial Bank of Family House Mortgage Loan Based on Logistic regression. Finance and Economy 12, 109–110 (2008)Google Scholar
- 8.Tian, k.: The Risk Management of Our Commercial Bank’s Personal Housing Mortgage. Technology Information 27, 418–420 (2008)Google Scholar