The Current Situation of Development and Research on Problems of Self-organization of Youth under the Background of Internet
Young people are a powerful driving force to promote social progress. With the development of Internet technology, economy and society, the Internet self-organizations of young people have been developing rapidly and increasing to a huge number. Generally speaking, the Internet self-organization of youth is positive, healthy and progressive organization, which can adapt to the sub-cultural phenomenon by satisfying in various degrees the contemporary young people’s needs for social interaction, leisure and entertainment which in return form the sub-cultural phenomenon. At the same time, this kind of organization has built a platform to address the problems in relationship and marriage, life, work and participation in various social activities of young people. However, there are still various practical problems in the development of the Internet self-organization, so it is very necessary to research the Internet self-organization of the youth in our country.
KeywordsInternet Self-organization of Youth Supervision and Management
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hu, J.: Creating new results in the New Century - Congratulatory Speech on the Fourteenth National Congress of the Communist Youth League’s. China Daily 1(June 20, 1998)Google Scholar
- 2.An, J.: Comparative Analysis on Generation Logic of Self-organized of youth in America and China. Youth Research (July 2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Dong, Y., Li, L., Tang, J.: Youth Self-Organization - A Case Study of Hangzhou. China Youth Study 3, 5–11 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.The 27th Statistics Report on China Internet Development Google Scholar
- 5.Bao, Z.: Modern youth organization, vol. 6. China Youth Press (1991)Google Scholar