Study on the Time Problem of Human Assets Measurement
One of the reasons why the human resources accounting is difficult to be implemented is the measurement of human assets. The introduction of the fair value into the measurement of human assets value accounting can effectively eliminate the uncertainly problems of human resources value measurement on the estimates of future time value stream. The value of human assets measured by the fair value can avoid the measurement differences and the difficult-to-operate difficulties caused by the diversification and the complication of measurement models in different theories, which can simplify the human resources accounting and increase the practical feasibility.
Keywordshuman assets human resources value value stream fair value dynamic measurement
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Long, B.S.: Strategic Human Resource Management and the Worker’s Experience, p. 266. Baywood Publishing Co., Inc, Can (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Lev, B., Schwartz, A.: On the Use of the Economic Concept of Human Capital in Financial Statements. Accounting Review 71(2), 71–103 (1971)Google Scholar
- 4.Liu, Z.: Study on the Human Resources Value Accounting Modes. Accounting Research 6, 16–20 (1997) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Schultz, T.W.: Investment in human capital. American Economic Review 51, 1–17 (1961)Google Scholar
- 7.Li, K., Che, S., Xu, H.: Discussion on China’s establishment of Fair Value Measurement Guidelines. Modern Accounting 3, 29–31 (2010) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.IASB: Fair Value Measurement. Exposure Draft ED/2009/5. Comments to be received by 28 September 2009 (2009)Google Scholar