The Research on Risk Assessment of New Product Sample Development Stage in Manufacturing Enterprises
The new product development of manufacturing Enterprises is not only complicated, expensive and more difficult, but the risk is high. There will be many uncertainty factors which will lead to the failure of new product development. By analyzing the risk factors of new product sample development stage, an effective risk assessment index system was established, which includes 4 indicators and 14 secondary-level indicators of risk evaluation index system and fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method. It has been applied for SD company to assess the risks of new product development so that SD company carries on the risk assessment and propose countermeasures on new product sample development stage. It will reduce the risk and improve the success rate of new product development, provide a theoretical basis for enterprises to improve their risk management capabilities.
KeywordsManufacturing Enterprises New Product Development Sample Development Stage Fuzzy Evaluation Method Risk Assessment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Srivannaboon, S.: Linking bought account Management. Focussing Friend Bought 37(5), 88–96 (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang, X.L.: Project risk management. Mechanical Industry Press, Beijing (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Chen, Y.: Product innovation project risk assessment methods and application research. Journal of National Defense Science and Technology University Doctoral Dissertation (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhou, J., Li, D.M.: Project risk assessment methods. Journal of Chinese Science and Technology Information 8, 16–161 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Chen, Y.: Product innovation project risk assessment methods and application research. Journal of National Defense Science and Technology University Doctoral Dissertation (2007)Google Scholar