Research on Supplier Selection in Supply Chain Management
As is known that supplier has became an important element in competitiveness of enterprises,and the seletion of supplier whether right or wrong has a directly influence on cost ,quality and delivery time of production. By analyzing factors of the influence of supplier selection under supply chain management, the steps for supplier selection, constructing the evaluation index system of supplier selection and method,we have established 6-level indicators that include the supply capacity and some indicators,and 19 Secondary indicators,such as the rate of delivery time.With the methods of AHP and Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation,it researched the supplier seletions of A company,put forward some helpful proposals,such as speeding up the transformation of business ideas,controlling some reasonable limit,finding a comprehensive index system and other actions.
KeywordsSupply Chain Supplier Selection Index System Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhong, M.M.: Research on supplier seletion in supply chain. Hohai University, Nanjing (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Jiang, Q., Xie, J.X., Ye, J.: Mathematical model. Higher Education Press, Beijing (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Lieckens, K., Vandaele, N.: Reverse logistics network design with stochastic lead time. Computers and Operations Research (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Hung, C.C., Li, G.: Products and services of the mode of operation of the supply chain. Logistics Technology (December 2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Xu, G., Bin, X.J.: Based on improved revenue sharing contract for the supply chain coordination of dual-channel. China Management Science (June 2010) Google Scholar
- 6.Wu, J.: E-commerce logistics. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2009)Google Scholar